Buy to let Mortgage


Your home is one of the most important things you need to insure and mortgage lenders will require you to have a suitable insurance policy in place for your home or Buy To Let property.

A Buildings Insurance policy should cover you for events such as storms and floods, fire, vandalism, subsidence and water damage.

A Contents Insurance policy pays for damage to your personal possessions within your home. You can also insure against loss of items away from the home too.

Landlords Insurance is specifically designed for the property you are letting. An ordinary residential policy will not protect your rental property. We specialise in helping landlords protect against accidental or malicious damage caused by tenants, rent guarantee and public liability up to £5 million.

We will help you find the most suitable policy for your needs from a panel of providers that include 5 Star Defacto Comprehensive policies for peace of mind. Please get in touch today for a free no-obligation quote.

Mortgage Smart Ltd act as a credit broker not a lender for buildings, contents and landlords insurance.

The firm usually charges a fee for mortgage advice. The amount of the fee will depend upon your needs and circumstances. This will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity. Our typical fee is £395.

Mortgage Smart Ltd is an Appointed Representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network which is a trading name of Personal Touch Financial Services Limited. Personal Touch Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Registered in England & Wales, 11754334

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.